Jan 29, 2010

Vintage Batik Fabric. Do you like Batik?

Well School's back - THANK GOODNESS! now I can begin to get some work done. The holidays have been great, lots of little trips from Blackheath to Wingham via Myall Lakes Eco Resort and back home again. Lots of beachy days and a bit of sunburn. 

I'm ticking off my new year's resolutions one by one and getting stuck into the new year with fresh energy. Bossy Girl has reached an age where I know I can begin to get some of my life back without her missing out. 


I've enrolled in Fashion Design at Tafe and start next week, you'll hear all about how it goes here.



It's going to be a good year. In honour of holidays and all things beachy I'm listing a pile of stunning old cotton batik fabrics from Indonesia, bought sometime in the 1970s or 1980s and never used. It's for auction on ebay here.



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment