Apr 7, 2014

I'm back. Hopefully for longer. 

My sewing is getting better - the more I sew.  I have a goal of doing a market in October this year. So I'm working towards that and using Ebay as a holding place for things I make. I'm not expecting to sell on ebay and lucky too because they are not.

 It's been a long long time since I did markets - back when I was making hats. The hats were so successful for 3 years that I ended up opening a shop - which was not so successful. I was paying way too much rent and was really in the wrong part of town. It was before the funky indie scene and the interest in handmade was not in this ritzy part of town. I was going backwards and it was one of the most stressful times in my life. I had a lucky break though and met a man who helped me escape from the 3 year lease. I'll never forget his help. A  month later I took off and went to the USA for 6 months.

So in celebration of new beginnings here are some photos of photos of that trip. 


Vancouver I think





Miami

New Orleans

New Orleans

New Orleans

Amtrack

Heading to Phantom Ranch - Grand Canyon

LA


First day in LA

Sedona I think





San Francisco


Heading to Seattle from San Fran.


Seattle

Seattle

Seattle

Bremerton



Miami




No comments:

Post a Comment