Apr 25, 2010

Time to get to work. Vintage Fabric Buttons

Somehow by actually having a holiday I got behind in everything else. A little stressed I am tackling the jobs one by one. The first list item is to get these newly made Fabric Covered Buttons on the website. Bossy and I made these yesterday, she loved it so much I'll employ her again.

I'm about to create a new category called Covered buttons but for now they are in my 'More' category. Very easy to find in my catalogue  right at the bottom.
Hope you like them as much as we do: 

I love my website! It's so easy to use and get around and You can now subscribe to every new listing and new blog post made over there, it's quick and very easy. Just look for the RSS symbol and be the first to know. 

I hope to make regular blog entries there more about fabric than about my life, so it's only for the fabric addicts. See you there.


1 comment: