May 19, 2010

Vintage fabric! Cottons from the 1960s.

I put these fun cottons onto the web site today. I've been unable to do too much new listing because my back does not like my chair and I'm in search for the perfect office chair, I'm hoping it's not as illusive as the perfect handbag. 

Oh and if you are wondering why I'm not mentioning my Fashion Design course anymore it's because there is SO MUCH WORK I CAN HARDLY KEEP UP!! let alone blog about it. I'm still loving it though and LOVE the fact that I can now sew - well not everything yet but I did make a pair of pyjamas last week: wide legged pants, single knit jersey top with puffy sleeves, no less, oh and I made the patterns too. When I get time I'll model them for you.

So anyway here's this gorgeous fabric on the site here.


3 comments:

  1. Good morning,

    Vina Linen is vietnamese home linen manufacturer and produces
    hand embroidered item such as : bed sheet, pillow case, tablecloth,
    napkin... and baby garment.

    As we are manufacturer we can make product base on your specification.

    We are looking for wholesaler or retailer.

    Vina Linen has stable quality product in up-market and mid-market
    with affordable price in classic or modern hand made style.
    Our products are customizable: vinalinen.com

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Best regards,

    Thai LOI

    ReplyDelete