Jun 12, 2010

Moving on up!

When you arrive on page one of Google's search for 'vintage fabric' from about 8,250,000 results!!! you know all the hard work has been worth it. It's only taken me 6 months but there I am, page one & page three with my ebay store and page three with my website:

eBay Australia Shop - Funky vintage Cotton material fabric: retro ...
Buy retro, craft, 50s 60s items from Funky vintage Cotton material fabric eBay Shop. We sell retro, sewing, antique, quilting items on eBay Australia.
stores.shop.ebay.com.au › eBay Stores › Vintage Fabric Addict - Cached - Similar

VINTAGE FABRIC DOTTY SELWYNS 70s MATERIAL GREEN NEW - eBay ...
Find VINTAGE FABRIC DOTTY SELWYNS 70s MATERIAL GREEN NEW in the Crafts - Fabric - Vintage, Collectable - - - category on eBay Australia.
cgi.ebay.com.au/VINTAGE-FABRIC-DOTTY...-/360262462693 - Cached

Do you love vintage fabrics? | Vintage Fabric Addict
I'm Elizabeth and I've been sourcing, working with and selling retro and vintage fabrics for 10 years and I've been collecting for much longer. ...
www.vintagefabricaddict.com/ - Cached - Similar

I know these results are not permanent but they are an indication to me that I'm on the right track and that my website is making it's web presence felt.  Thank you dear customer - vintage fabric lover!! thanks for your support it is greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! Happy dance for you! Wonderful! Great work! Woot! You're the best! Congrats! Monique ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting, happy for you!! I sometimes search for my lollibags, and my blog and etsy shop come up. It is fun to see.

    ReplyDelete