Jan 6, 2012

I sold something!

Hey! Yes, I know I sell a lot of things. 
But there is nothing more satisfying than selling 
something you have made with your own hands and 
in a way that pleases you greatly. 

As an experiment I listed these cushions on Ebay. 
The first one sat there till I thought they 
would just gather dust on my shelf. 
And then boom!! one sold, I re-listed, sold another. 
Listed the final one and that same day, it too sold. 
All in the one week. 

I am pleased with the results...Just maybe 
handcrafted items do have a place on Ebay. 
I want to list more, I just have to find the time to make them.  
(Sometimes harder than the selling) 






1 comment:

  1. Lovely pillows! I know the feeling when I first sold something...it was amazing. Love the vintage fabrics.

    Come take a peek at my blog post for
    Vintage Fabric Endures if you get a chance.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Frannie
    www.thoughtfulhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete