Jul 15, 2009

Thinking pink and pinker and pinkiest!






I promised heaps of photos of my studio addition but have not delivered. I'm not really sure what happened, I haven't even taken any which I know I'll regret. So today just as the day was ending I got out and took more than enough. I am really happy with the colour chosen, I'm going for a pink and black colour way, why? because I don't actually like alluminium windows and felt the only way that I could enjoy them is by puting pink in there with them. Now that I've got the windows I'm happier with the look but still went with the pink. I think pink black and cream is a perfectly acceptable retro colour choice, it's chic, it's fun and it's pretty. Everyone here doubted it but they are all convinced now that it's up, even the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment