Jan 12, 2010

Do you love Synthetics?



Another New Year's resolution is to surround myself only with what I love. I have in the past thought that just because I don't love a piece of fabric that doesn't mean someone else won't love it. 
But it's so hard to put my heart into that fabric and therefore hard to sell. I'm not a big lover of synthetic materials, some do have amazing prints but mostly I just don't love them. So I'm cleaning them out. 

This week I listed approximately 75 metres or 3000 inches on Ebay. The starting bid is $15 for the lot and I've estimated the shipping at $20 (imagining I might have to send it to Western Australia - thanks to all my WA customers, for some reason my little store is popular over there)but it might be less if you live closer.

  Do you love vintage & retro synthetics? 

There are all sorts satin-like silky, chiffon-like sheers, stretchy jersey, chunky crepe and slippery silk-like.... 1960s - 1980s.



  you can find that auction here. Good Luck!



Some photos from that auction.




 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment