Jan 12, 2010

What's up for 2010?

Big thanks to my loyal followers, I appreciate you all for hanging in there when there's not been much to read here lately. No I've not been off lying about eating Lindt chocolates all day  - well I have been doing that a bit, (I tell you Lindor balls in this heat when the interior turns to liquid.... Simply Divine!!)  but no, mostly I've been: playing with and taking Bossy Girl about, getting older (birthday), waiting for things to happen (my mechanic is not back from holidays and I can't venture too far without repairs), planning and worrying about the future and trying to get my new web store stocked and functional. 
I'm still not sure if it even works, obviously there have been no sales. But I'm figuring it's because no one knows about it yet.  When I'm done with all that I'll be back. 
I have lots of plans for 2010 including Kayaking! Kindness, Further Education and of course lots and lots of Vintage Fabric.
Here is some that I'll be loading into the store this week, hopefully.
I wonder what you've been up to? 

Do you think it's going to be a good year?



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment