Feb 6, 2010

Chook (Chicken & Rooster) Fabric Day!

Our two old chooks arrived today horray! I love chooks! They are happily clucking around under my window, eating cockroaches, wandering jew, food scraps and more.

 

 We've named them Chocolate Brownie and Vanilla Ice Cream (Chocki and & Val).



  
Not only will they be pets, provide possibly 2 eggs a day and help in the garden with weed control and insects.
They will be just so damn cute and homely!


I searched through my fabrics to find a few chicken fabrics to celebrate.
Here's one from my stash, I think it was by Alexander Henry and I can't for the life of me understand why they discontinued it.

 

And then this one I have for sale on Ebay, it's a beauty. Border print from the 50s or earlier. 


Cluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment