Feb 22, 2010

Goodbye to the trees:


We'll the day has come for the now dead trees to be cut down in our suburb. It's a very sad day and we couldn't even watch, but I can hear the chain saw now, it's been going since 8am this morning. The wood chipper is there turning these beauties into garden mulch and there are a whole bunch of workers, trucks and signs down there. Occasionally I hear them laughing and I'm wondering why. Ok so I now have a view, I could care less. I'd rather be looking at cool green leaves. The place feels hotter already.

 
just look at that shade!

 
That's the house belonging to the guy who initiated the killing of the trees.

 
And here they are a few weeks later.

 
  
  
  
Hard to believe isn't it. Harder to see in real life.



Today

No comments:

Post a Comment