Apr 4, 2012

HOLIDAYS!

I hope I haven't given the impression that I'm sailing smoothly along here.
It's hard, very hard to keep all the balls in the air. 
Today I talked it over with a friend in my class and she's feeling the same way. 
I've thought numerous times of quitting.
As she said 'the important things are being left undone'
Time with our kids, helping out with school, fitness, health and visiting older relatives.

Last week on Friday I was close to tears in class, it was so hard and just full on!
So while I recommend it to anyone, be prepared for your life to start becoming 
very regimented and at the same time messy. 
Like this studio-office-storage room. 
It's a disaster and one of my holiday projects is to get it organised again
so I don't feel like I'm totally loosing the plot!

Happy Holidays!!




No comments:

Post a Comment