May 1, 2012

My Butler and a slightly dysfunctional blog post ...

So many labour and time saving devices around now days 
while you sleep you can be baking bread, rice, dinner, washing the clothes and 
even bidding on Ebay. Sometimes I feel like I have a butler! 

Lucky because I have no time to wait for the 2hour washing machine 
cycle and at this time of the year when the sun is off the yard by 12pm
the washing has to be on the line by 8am!

And so because I have no time left
 I've reverted to taking some photos of my favourite op shop
finds around the house... oh! and this tiny tiny snail that Bossy found and lost in the garden. 
Glad we got a photo of him. 

Have a great week.








1 comment:

  1. Life can reach silly levels of activity can't it? Love the photos, love your vintage stuff.

    ReplyDelete