Apr 16, 2009

Lovely fabric and stock!



Here's a lovely fabric I listed yesterday, so incredibly pretty. I get really excited when I put great fabric into my store. Then I get all sad when it sells. I am the worst person to sell fabric 'cause I don't want to part with it. I'm too attached!! I recently I did a check of what I had in that fabric room, printed off pages and pages from Ebay and checked and double checked them against every piece. Whoa!! what a job it was and very revealing!! I was totally shocked to find that only a tiny bit was actually listed for sale. My computer crashed this time last year and I did loose hundreds of photos, templates and auctions but I hadn't realised what that looked like 'on the shelves'. So the end result is that I now have to re photograph and re list hundreds of pieces. That's ok, I'm in this for the long haul.

3 comments:

  1. That is divine fabric! Are you in Newcastle? I come up occasionally to meet my sister there (they live there) and would love to meet up some time... I couldn't find your 7 favourite things list?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Kara, I am and if all goes according to plan you might be able to check out my new studio. Stay tuned. elizabeth

    ReplyDelete