Oct 10, 2009

Festive Garland! hallelujah!

And the last thing I tackled today but is not 100% complete was the festive garland I blogged about earlier and that came from Dotty Angel. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, I estimate it took about 5 hours but that may have been because I was doing other things, in fact I did even do the vacuuming in between so just ignore that time, you'll probably whip one up in an hour. I pinked my edges because basically I'm a very lazy sewer. I found a festive red, green and gold piece of braid that was long enough. I am yet to embellish it more and I suspect that I might have sewn the flags a bit close but hey! from a distance it looks sort of OK!!


1 comment:

  1. I ♥ this! Hmmmm... perhaps I need a banner too! Know just where to buy my fabric! xxx

    ReplyDelete