Dec 12, 2009

Vintage Toy creations! Coming soon!

Cute Vintage Toys made into funky fun Jewelery!
These are going onto the website now. 



 



I'm plugging away.
Up to about 37 pieces of vintage fabric.
It's not as bad as I first thought - learning curves are often like that aren't they. 



Pacing myself though because I cant' sit for too long. 
That too has turned out to be a good thing. 
I'm actually being more productive.
Who would have thought!
Less looking, more doing!
I like it.


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow these look fantastic! Well done with your website, I must admit i was a bit slack with mine and bailed out as I found I was selling on ebay 10 times faster and needed the turn over. Its great to have your own little spot on the web though isnt it!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete