Jul 13, 2010

Now! is the time. New Vintage Fabric Listings

San Francisco 49ers head coach Steve Mariucci once said, "I never wear a watch, because I always know it's now -- and now is when you should do it." 

Good advice I say. 
I worked all day yesterday, I'm glad the weather is horrid, I don't feel like I need to be out in it at all.
I gave up adding to the website yesterday, until I can get faster loading photos it's just agony.
The web guy is onto it I hope!
so I concentrated on Ebay and added all these 
fabulous fabrics.


3 comments:

  1. Loved the green spotty seersucker. Good luck with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a good share,wonderful post,thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments, It's great to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete