Oct 12, 2010

Vintage Fabric Heaven

I don't normally photograph fabric when it first arrives here, but today I hit the fabric jackpot and these beautiful fabrics are too lovely to just pack away. I have to share them immediately in photos because it might take me a while to let go physically. 

These fabrics come from the 1930s - 1970s and are all from the one lovely lady, who had them stored away in a suitcase and hidden, they escaped the 'garage sale' but were found and offered to me. 

Not only are most of the prints very unusual, the lengths long (4-5yds) but the quality is absolutely superb, this lady had class with a capital 'C'.  It's just heaven to look at.

So here goes: for your love of fabric pleasure: 
Polished & other Cottons










Stripes/checks




Silky



Wools




Sweetness



Sheers


 
 Unusual

Chintz

 And mine!


Hope you enjoyed that!

1 comment: