Hey well why not I say!
So I've got five questions from Monique that I have to answer about me.
I like to join in so here goes:
1. What is the one thing you cannot stand?
People who don't share their emotions.
2. If you could go back to your childhood, what cartoon or TV show would you pick to be your favorite?
The Adams Family
3. What's something that you have done or would do that would surprise a lot of people?
I danced in a Go Go Cage at Kings Cross.
4. Do you believe in ghosts?
There is one in the room now.
5. When you go to a store, what's the one thing you just can't help buying more of?
Hang on, is this a trick question?
6. What's the funniest story you have on your significant other?
Confusing a tube of KY jelly for a tube of toothpaste!
7. What is your proudest moment of being a parent?
The last 4 733 538.9 minutes. (9 years)
8. If you could go back and relive one day of your life, which would you choose?
Probably the day my parents offered to send me to a private school, I chose public.
I'll be back with a few people who might like to join in. I must get some work done!
Have a great day.