Sep 8, 2011

Four amazing Vintage fabrics for today!

I just put these four beauties up on the website just then. They are in my new WHAT'S NEW category.
Now I'm off to shop for deck furniture for my new deck.
Then more work when I get back, it never ends -thank you!

I'm shaking things up a bit on Ebay, making changes and I'm excited. 
Splitting my time equally between Ebay and VFA website.
So if I go missing for a while, it's not because I'm not working...
quite the opposite!


Stunning red satin brocade panel Peacocks and Phoenix.

Limited quantity of this one re released.

Super rare warp weave Cretonne.

The most amazing shade of lime green 1950s.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that 1st one.Did you see my fabric finds you must come look and tell me what they be worth (tho I am keeping them to use anyway)

    ReplyDelete